- Dimensions (H x W x D): 470 x 268 x 339 mm (28.07 x 16.25 x 18.03 in)
- Operating weight: 14.4 - 15.7 kg (59.5 - 61.7 lb)
- Electric power supply voltage: 100 - 230 V +/- 10%
- Electric power supply frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Main unit data connection: Ethernet (RJ45)
RiOs™ Essential Water Purification SystemItem#: RIOS-ESSENTIAL
RiOs™ Essential systems are ideal for laboratories needing reliable, constant production of Reverse Osmosis, RO (Type 3) water from potable tap water. The RiOs™ Essential systems is ideal for non-critical laboratory applications, such as glassware rinsing; hydroponics; water baths; feed water for humidifiers, autoclaves, glassware washers, washing machines; and Ffeed water for ultrapure water systems.
- RiOs™Essential is user-friendly with intuitive controls that simplify operation.
- Color-coded, backlit LCD display clearly shows message importance for system alert and alarm icons.
- Its small footprint enables installation wherever it is convenient in your laboratory — on or under the bench, or on a wall.
- A single replaceable cartridge allows your system to run smoothly all year long.
- Millitrack® e-Solutions provide enhanced data management control, remote access capabilities to the system dashboard, and long-term electronic archiving for your RiOs™Essential.