- Dimensions (H x W x D): 470 x 268 x 339 mm (18.5 x 10.5 x 13.3 in)
- Operating weight: 17.2 - 18.5 kg (46.8 - 49.6 lb)
- Electric power supply voltage: 100 - 230 V +/- 10%
- Electric power supply frequency: 50 - 60 Hz +/- 10%
- Elix® Reference main unit data connection: Ethernet
Elix® Essential Water Purification SystemItem#: ELIX-ESSENTIAL
Elix® Essential delivers Type 2 water customized to fit a broad range of research areas. It is designed to be fed from potable water and is the ideal feed for any laboratory equipment, including ultrapure water systems such as Milli-Q® systems.
- Fully optimized purification sequence to obtain Elix® pure water quality.
- Different production flow rates are available (3, 5, 10 & 15 L/h) depending on daily volume needs.
- Elix® Essential provides a superior and consistent water quality while preserving the environment (self-regeneration of resin beads, minimal electricity consumption and no extra softener required).
- Pure water is stored in a polyethylene tank designed to minimize risks of contamination during water storage.
- RFID technology provides instant visibility on cartridge parameters and also ensures a safe & optimal performance of your system, giving you full traceability.
- Elix® Essential has intuitive controls, meaning it is user-friendly and simple to operate.