- Effective decontamination process that minimizes waste to expensive kill tank systems.
- Unique gas-tight barrier system (bioseal) available for high-risk labs, with third-party (notified body) certification.
- Unique door locking system available for sliding doors which maintains door seal integrity without the need for media.
- Decontamination systems for sanitation of the unit before service or in case of malfunction.
- Single or dual sterile filter (patented solution) or incinerator as drain barrier. In-line testing of filters available.
- Static bridge plate for direct floor-loading of racks without manual intervention
- Wide range of options for adaptation to required BSL level and specific application and BSL.
Getinge GEB Series Biocontainment SterilizersItem#: GEB-GETINGE
The GEB Series Steam Sterilizers by Getinge are specifically designed for sterilization and decontamination applications within BSL 3 and 4 facilities. These units feature a robust, acid proof, stainless steel chamber with automatic sliding doors, a biological sealing flange (bioseal) for an airtight door seal and a specialized waste processing system to prevent steam penetration.