- Safe Containment: Your workspace enclosure is only as good as its containment abilities. The NU-819 offers world-class protection by using an external exhaust system that pulls in and traps contaminants, preventing the air in and around the lab from becoming accidentally tainted.
- Spill Prevention: Flat surfaces can equal disaster when a spill occurs in the lab setting. The ES -819 comes standard with a smartly designed dished work surface that helps contain spills to keep your environment contaminant-free.
- Personnel Protection: Offering air barrier and personnel protection of 75 to 100 fpm, every NU-819 unit tested at NuAire meets the personnel protection requirement as laid out by ASHREA 110-1995, in addition to those of NSF/ANSI for a 49.8" access opening within the unit.
- Powerful Vacuum: To create a truly powerful dynamic vacuum, stainless steel airfoils have been placed around the access opening of the enclosure.
- External Connections: Built-in external connections allow you to connect your NU-819 to a facility's vacuum source or add on an optional blower module to remove contaminants swiftly and efficiently.
- Dual Access Service Ports: Avoid the frustration of having a service port on only one side of your work enclosure. The NU-819 has been built with both a left and right access port in the sidewalls, allowing you to efficiently run power cords or data lines to equipment placed within the unit.
- Easy Cleanup: No semi-porous materials mean quicker, easier clean-up and workspace maintenance. The epoxy resin work surface and 3/8" thick clear acrylic walls are a breeze to keep clean with outstanding visibility of all inner surfaces.
NuAire LabGard ES NU-819 Bench Top Vented EnclosureItem#: NU-819
The LabGard ES NU-819 Bench Top Class I Vented Enclosure is designed to contain contaminants and remove them from the work surface. It is a standalone dead air box, but can be used as a Class I biological safety cabinet with an attached external exhaust system or the optional Nuaire HEPA Filter Blower module. The NU-819 is suitable for general laboratory biocontainment applications involving low to moderate risk samples, including aerosols, powers and particulates, liquids, animal necropsy and contaminated laboratory equipment.