- Interior Dimensions (w x h x d): 24" x 58.1" x 24.7"
- Exterior Dimensions (w x h x d): 29" x 80.3" x 28.6"
- Interior Volume: 20.2 cu ft | 572 L
Storage: 4 Ventilated Shelves
Display: i.C3® color touchscreen
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz | 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Net Weight: 400 lb | 182 kg
- QPS (Certified to UL and CSA Standards)
- IEC 61010-1:2010
- CE 2797
Helmer i.Series® 20.2 cu. ft. Upright Laboratory Auto Defrost Freezer | -30°CItem#: iLF120-GX
The Helmer i.Series® laboratory freezers are designed to be used in research & healthcare applications requiring strict temperature storage. These laboratory freezers provide optimal temperature, noise and energy management. Powered by OptiCool™ technology, these refrigerators provide improved performance and user experience through energy efficiency, low noise levels, and stable storage environments to safeguard critical samples, vaccines & pharmaceuticals. The i.Series® refrigerators feature a i.C3® user interface that provides constant temperature monitoring, multiple information logs, and security features.
- OptiCool™ technology pairs a variable capacity compressor (VCC) and natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants to ensure optimal temperature uniformity, recovery, and stability, efficiently manage energy consumption, and meet evolving environmental regulations
- Optimized temperature uniformity, recovery, and stability create best environment for sample and vaccine storage
- Reduced energy consumption (35-45% more efficient than traditional technology)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency SNAP (Significant New Alternatives Policy) compliant refrigerants
- Quiet operation (52 dB) creates fewer distractions and better working environment
- i.C3® touchscreen user interface is password protected and provides advanced monitoring and information to ensure protection of stored product
- Audible and visual alarms include power failure, high and low temperature alarms, door ajar, condenser temperature, and low battery
- Superior cabinet built with high-quality construction meets or exceeds performance standards required by the medical and scientific industries
- Solid door standard
- Adjustable powder-coated shelves
- Top access port
- Rel.i™ warranty includes 5 years compressor, 2 years parts, and 1 year labor