- Interior Dimensions (w x h x d): 24" x 58.1" x 24.7"
- Exterior Dimensions (w x h x d): 29" x 80.3" x 28.6"
- Interior Volume: 20.2 cu ft | 572 L
Temperature Range | Set Point: -15° to -30°C | -30°C
- Storage: 4 Ventilated Shelf
Display: Horizon LED Alarm/Monitor
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz | 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Net Weight: 397 lb | 181 kg
QPS (Certified to UL and CSA Standards)
Helmer Horizon Series™ 20.2 cu. ft. Upright Laboratory Auto Defrost Freezer | -30°CItem#: HLF120-GX
The Helmer Horizon Series™ laboratory freezers are designed to be used in research & clinical applications for strict temperature control at -30°C temperatures. These laboratory freezers provide optimal temperature, noise and energy management. Powered by OptiCool™ technology, these freezers provide improved performance and user experience through energy efficiency, low noise levels, and stable storage environments to safeguard critical samples. Horizon Series models feature the Horizon user interface with a LED door-mounted digital microprocessor temperature controller with a built-in alarm/monitor.
- OptiCool™ technology pairs a variable capacity compressor (VCC) and natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants to ensure optimal temperature uniformity, recovery, and stability, efficiently manage energy consumption, and meet evolving environmental regulations
- Optimized temperature uniformity, recovery, and stability create best environment for sample and vaccine storage
- Reduced energy consumption (35-45% more efficient than traditional technology)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency SNAP (Significant New Alternatives Policy) compliant refrigerants
- Quiet operation (52 dB) creates fewer distractions and better working environment
- Digital microprocessor temperature controller with built-in alarms, includes min/max display and reset
- Cabinet built with high-quality construction meets or exceeds performance standards required by the medical and scientific industries
- Solid door standard
- Adjustable powder-coated shelves
- Top access port
- Warranty includes 3 years compressor, 2 years parts, and 1 year labor