- Product Type: Enclosure
- Style: Dual Containment
- Material Options:
- Poly (acrylic viewing panels)
- Poly (glass viewing Panels)
- External Width Dimension Options:
- External Depth Dimension: 36”
- Internal Height: 24”
- Base Options:
- 4” Tri-Clover Male
- No Base
- Exhaust/Filtration Options:
- Mesh Fan/BIBO
- Voltage/Filter/Alarm Options:
- 110-120v 50-60 Hz/ HEPA Filter/ Integrated Alarm
- 220-240v 50-60 Hz/ HEPA Filter/ Integrated Alarm
- 110-120v 50-60 Hz/ ULPA Filter/ Integrated Alarm
- 220-240v 50-60 Hz/ ULPA Filter/ Integrated Alarm
- Pass Thru/Face Options:
- Pass thru left, Open face right
- Open Face Left, Pass Thru Right
Flow Sciences Analytical Process Isolator for Virus Screening & HPAPI HandlingItem#: FLOW-API
Process: Allows for ISO 5 processing and intake/outtake through a negative pressure cabinet.
Containment: Surrogate powder test results show containment below 10 ng/m3, even with large spills.
Design: The chamber on the right is a vented balance enclosure (VBE) for decontamination & cleaning.
- Safety: The Analytical Process Isolator (API series) provides a higher level of containment than an open faced enclosure for highly toxic APIs. FSI engineered controls assist in the prevention of containment loss. Third–party testing has proven containment to below 10 ng/m³, based on process and quantity.
- ISO 5 Interior Cleanliness: The side mounted HEPA filter inlet creates a clean interior working environment that meets or exceeds ISO 5 for clean processing work.
- Design: This unit is able to effectively contain API processing using a HEPA filtration system to let air in and out. The two dual stack HEPA filters can be recirculated into the lab or vented out through building exhaust.
- Cleaning Station: A secondary open faced environment allows for decontamination of equipment as it enters and leaves containment.
- Construction: This unit comes standard with a polypropylene superstructure and a dished base coated in phenolic resin. Viewing ports are available in acrylic (ECP Series) or glass (ECG Series).
- LED Light: This enclosure features an internal, adjustable, white LED light for improved visibility. Also available in Amber LED.
- HEPA Filtration: The Analytical Process Isolator is equipped with a 4” inlet HEPA filter and 2 primary and 2 secondary 4” HEPA filters that can be recirculated into the lab or sent directly to house exhaust.
- Standard Sizes: Available in 5’, 6’ and 7’ foot standard width options. All units are 36” deep and 24” of internal height. Custom sizes available.