- Cu. Ft.: 4
- Door(s): One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Temperature Range: -4°F to -22°F (-20°C to -30°C)
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 3/4" W x 24"D x 32 1/8"H
- Interior Dimensions: 17 5/8"W x 15 7/8"D x 24 7/8"H
- Alarm: Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Leveling legs
- Shelves: 3 adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Keyed Door Lock
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60 Hz, 2.2 Amps, 1/4 HP
- Shipping Weight: 128 lbs.
*Interior dimensions are estimates. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.
Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation