- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS (W × D × H in.): 44.1 × 29.9 × 56.7 (1121 mm × 760 mm × 1440 mm)
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS (W × D × H in.): 29.8 × 20.6 × 30(757 mm × 524 mm × 762 mm)
- VOLUME: 10.6 cu.ft. (301 L)
- SHELF DIMENSIONS (W × D in.): 29.4 × 19 (747 mm × 483 mm)
- UNIT WEIGHT: 357 lbs (163 kg)
- INTERIOR METAL: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- EXTERIOR METAL: Painted Cold Roll Steel
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Amb +15C - 306C
- TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY – MIDRANGE: 2.5 °C
- TEMPERATURE STABILITY - MIDRANGE: 0.3 °C
- CONTROLLER TYPE: Digital
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 0.1 °C
- POWER VOLTAGE, FREQUENCY AND CURRENT: 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 26.0 Amps
- MAX HVAC LOAD: 20.0K BTUs/hr
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE
SHEL LAB SMO10HP-2 High Performance Laboratory Oven, Forced Air, 10 cu. ft. 230VItem#: SMO10HP-2
The SMO10HP-2 has rugged, welded construction with a double-walled, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and a powder-coated exterior.
SHEL LAB High Performance Ovens are engineered to meet the most critical temperature requirements. They are designed for continuous drying operations at temperatures up to 306°C depending on model. User-Adjustable integrated overtemperature protection prevents control failure from damaging contents and guards against burnout. The controller provides a 40-step ramp and soak capability, 1°C control, and multiple levels of operator access and security. Process temperature and setpoint are displayed in dual three-digit LED readout for fast and accurate setting.
Horizontal airflow ensures uniform heating profiles and powerful heating elements provide fast heat-up and recovery to ensure rapid drying. Heated air is continuously circulated by twin turbo blowers. Blowers also circulate air around motor bearings to prolong motor life. Punched stainless steel shelves are height-adjustable. Adjustable three-inch diameter air intake and exhaust ports can be opened for fast drying of high-moisture content samples.
The 3.5 inch thick wrap-around fiberglass insulation on all sides minimizes heat loss and improves electrical efficiency. A high temperature gasket door seal eliminates air leakage and ensures longer gasket life while being subjected to extreme operational temperatures. These units include long-lasting, low-watt density heating elements for responsive temperature control without risking overshoot. It also has adjustable heavy-duty hinges and camming door latches that are designed for lifetime service.
SHEL LAB ovens are available in a broad array of sizes, styles, and technology. Some options include:
- Horizontal Air Flow
- CE Approval
- Dual Gasket Door Design
- 40-Step Ramp and Soak Temperature Controller
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Built-in Overtemperature Protection
- 24 Month Limited Warranty