- Lightweight and portable
- uitable for biocontainment in the field
- Unit can be easily disassembled and fits in a heavy duty carrying case for easy transportation
- Constructed of welded aluminum
- Removable side airlock
- Powder coated with a Chemical Agent Resistant Coating to provide resistance to hazardous substances found on site.
- Battery powered
- Equipped with double HEPA or HEPA/Carbon filters
- No tools needed for assembly
Mobile and Transportable Class IIIItem#: MOBILE-CLASSIII
Germfree manufactures a variety of Mobile and Transportable Class III units for a range of diverse laboratory applications. The Class III Portable Glove Box is the first field-deployable containment device to meet all the conditions satisfying the Class III designation.