- Up to 36% additional backroom storage space.
- Effortless rollability provided by overhead track and ball bearing casters.
- Easy to assemble — no drilling, bolting or shimming to floor required.
- Overhead track eliminates dirt and debris accumulation associated with floor track systems.
- Available in a variety of shelf widths, lengths, styles and finishes.
Metro Top-Track® High-Density Storage SystemsItem#: TOPTRACK-METRO
The Top-Track Storage systems provide high-density storage in a minimum of space. The guide track is positioned above the shelving system providing optimum storage capacity and easy access for your work area. This efficient utilization of space addresses the storage needs of growing operations and may eliminate the need for facility expansion or renovation. This design compensates for uneven floor surfaces, keeps units in alignment, and allows floors to be easily cleaned.
The single-deep Top-track can be used with Metro wire shelving (Super Erecta or Super Adjustable Super Erecta) and polymer shelving systems (MetroMax i and MetroMax Q). The Double-deep structure can be created by combining two systems together which will result in even greater storage capacity. This design is only available for Super Erecta and Super Adjustable Super Erecta style shelving.