- Performance- ISO 21501-4 unit-to-unit accuracy & reproducibility
- Industry Standards- ISO 21501-4 , ISO 14644-1:2015, CE, FCC
- Light Source- Long Life Laser™ Diode
- Particle Size Analysis Range- 50|10.00|μm / 0.5|10|μm
- Coincidence Loss- 5% at 14,000,000 particles m/3
- Sample Volume- 10.00|µm
- Throughput- 28.32 L per minute
- Zero Count- ISO 21501- ISO 21501-4 & JIS B 9921 (1 count or less in 5 min; 95% UCL)
- Count Alarms Display & Cycles- User-defined alarm counts displayed via LED on box or remote LED
- Item Subscriptions Referenced- 2088715-NF-ED-0
MET ONE 7000 Air Particle CountersItem#: METONE7000
MET ONE 7000 remote air particle counters from Beckman coulter provide high accuracy non-viable particle monitoring for cGMP/FDA compliance. Stainless steel wash-down resistant enclosure and VHP tolerant optics protect the instrument while ISO 21501 certified calibration assures accurate continuous monitoring in aseptic and sterile pharmaceutical production environments.
Rugged design for cleanroom use
- Stainless VHP, wash-down and chemically tolerant NEMA 4X enclosures.
Industry leading particle counting on-line reliability
- ISO 21501 compliant with built-in flow sensor for CFR21 data accuracy and reliability.
Flexible for all your remote air particle counter applications
- Flexible particle count size in 0.5um and 5um sensitivity at 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates.
Industry leading quality and reliability
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring.