With Leddy, you can:
- Evaluate the animals’ physiological responses to lighting stimuli without removing the cage from the rack.
- Conduct multiple studies on the same rack without interfering with one another
- Eliminate the need for additional space allocation and after-hours scheduling
- Reduce stress for the animals
- Get more reliable experiment results
- Leddy is the innovative wireless, fully programmable IVC lighting control system for circadian rhythms studies. It allows the operator to set dedicated light cycles directly inside the home cage.
- Multi-experiments system: Every single cage can be independently programmed with a specific lighting cycle
- Resources saving: No need to dedicate specific rooms to light cycles studies
- Better standardization of the biological results: Every cage receive a defined intensity of light for a specific time cycle