- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 28.66" X 27.72" X 35.98"
- Internal dimension (W x D x H): 21.65" x 14.80" x 27.95"
- Chamber volume [Cu. Ft.]: 5.19
- Net Weight: 160.9
- Range (°C/°F): Amb. +10 to 250/Amb. +18 to 482
- Fluctuation at 100°C (±°C/°F): 0.3/0.54
- Variation at 100°C (±°C/°F): 1.5/2.7
- Heating time to 100℃ (min): 15
- Recovery time at 100℃ (min): 4
- Shelves (Quantity of shelves (Standard/max.): 2/9
- Max. Load per shelf (kg/lbs): 30/66.1
- Control Panel: 5inch TFT Color LCD
- Communication interface: USB, RS-232, BMS
- Program setting: 10 program, 10 step, start temp.
- Scehdular: Set day, time, and program No
- Recently event record: 36ea
- Fan speed adjustable: Three-step wind speed settings
- Recommended temperature: Three frequently used temperature settings suggested
- Graph: Available checking the stored and real-time data as graphs
- Data Storage: Save the test data in CSV format
- Temp. ramping rate (℃/min. / ℉/min.): 0-5/0-9
- Number of Air (change per hour at 100 ℃ 2): 11
- Electrical: 120V 50/60Hz (230V model available, use part #: AAH12945K)
Lab Companion OF4-15P Forced Convection Oven, 5.19 cu. ft. (Programmable Model)Item#: AAH12946U
Lab Companion’s programmable mechanical convection oven models feature a LCD controller display with a variety of stored programs for safe and easy usage even for unattended operations.
Easy setting program temperature for everyone
- User interface that provides a quick view of temperature changes
(heating, stable, and cooling) and fan speed also.
- Set various test condition using 10 programs and 10 steps, which can be repeated up to 99 times.
- Start temperature, temperature and time for each step, and Opti-flowTM all adjustable as desired.
Structural and functional features for improved user convenience
- Opti-flow™, a function to flexibly adjust the fan speed according to the specimen type and test conditions.
- Stacking Kit (optional) ensuring the safe fitting of one unit to another, thus doubling the amount of work done in a given area for improved space efficiency.
- Hands-free™ door system to allow users to easily open the door while carrying samples with both hands.
Real-time monitoring to check status of device
- BMS communication port that helps monitor the device temperature on the building management system, enabling quick response in case of abnormality. (option)
- Monitor and control via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) (option)
Convenient checking for the test progress and data
- RS-232/USB port and compatible software provided to enable easy device control and data management using PC.
- Test data is automatically saved and easily downloaded via USB; easy to edit and use. (in CSV format)
- 36 latest events, such as errors and door opened or closed, automatically recorded, helping user obtain feedback on experimental results.
Reliable temperature control performance based on stable control mechanisms
- Wide temperature range of up to 250℃.
- Three-point temperature calibration that ensures high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Ramping rates (℃/min) flexibly adjustable for each test performed.
- Excellent temperature distribution through the formation of optimal airflow for uniform heat transfer. (±1.9℃ or below at 100℃)