- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H) 25.5 x 27.5 x 36.188 in 648 x 699 x 894 mm
- Foot Print (W x D) 22.625 x 20.825in 575 x 530 mm
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H) 20.25 x 20.678 x 24 in 514 x 525 x 610 mm
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D) 18 x 18.75 in 457 x 476 mm
- Shelves Supplied (Standard) Quantity 4
- Maximum Shelf Capacity 16
- Maximum Weight Capacity 25 lbs (11.34 kg) per shelf 125 lbs (56.7 kg) per incubator
- Water Pan Dimensions (W x D x H) 10 x 1.5 x 12 in 254 x 38 x 305 mm
- Water Pan Capacity 2 Liters (Maximum) 1.5 Liters (Recommended Fill)
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 50/60Hz
- Volume 5.65 ft3, 160 L
- Net Weight 225 lbs,103 kg
- Quality Assurance UL, UL-C, CE
In-VitroCell ES NU-5710 Direct Heat CO2 Incubator with Dual Sterilization Cycles | 5.65 cu. ft. (160L)Item#: NU-5710 REQUEST PROPOSAL
NuTouch Electronic Control System: The NU-5710 is equipped with the user-friendly NuTouch Electronic Control system, which is a touchscreen system that makes managing the incubator easy.
Designed for Contamination Control
Dual Sterilization: To protect laboratory personnel and the products in the chamber, the incubator is engineered to keep contamination to a minimum. The NU-5710 offer dual sterilization cycles -- at 145°C dry and 95°C humidified.
Protective Design: The incubator has also been designed to minimize potential hiding places for contamination. It has coved corners and a crevice-free interior, which makes it easy to clean.
Closed Loop HEPA Filtration: For maximum contamination control, the NU-5710 incubator is designed with a closed loop HEPA filtration system. Using standards similar to an ISO Class 5 Clean Room, the incubator's filtration system is maintained at positive pressure while gas and air continuously pass through the 99.99-percent effective HEPA filters.
Minimal Vibration: For product protection, the incubator has fewer moving parts, which means reduced vibration. Reducing vibration helps protect cell lines.
Fast Recovery Times: The NU-5710 incubator has faster recovery times after door openings for both temperature and CO2 gas.
Temperature Accuracy: A dual wave infrared (IR sensor) within the incubator maintains accurate CO2 levels in the growth chamber, which are accurate within ±0.1 percent, and it is insensitive to other components within the chamber, such as water vapor.
Temperature Uniformity: The incubator is able to maintain a uniform temperature, ±0.3°C, and this temperature is monitored using dual temperature probes, to ensure optimal product growth and health.
Simple Humidity Control: Humidity control in the NU-5710 is simple. The relative humidity level of up to 95 percent is achieved through the use of a stainless steel pan filled with distilled water no purer than 1 mega ohm, placed on the bottom of the chamber.
- NuTouch Electronic Control System
- Closed Loop HEPA Filtration System
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Growth Chamber
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Shelving (Qty 4)
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- CO2 Sample Port
- R5 Insulation System
- Independent Door Heater
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Exterior Door
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Inner Glass Door
- Removable/Autoclavable Inner Door Gasket
- Quantity Four (4) Shelves
- Quantity Four (4) Wall Brackets
- Quantity Eight (8) Shelf Guides
- Heavy Duty Leg Levelers
- USB Port
- RJ-11 Communication Port for Remote Alarm Connection
- RJ-45 Jack - RS-485 2-way Communication
- Output: Control system levels and alarms/events
- Input: Commands from a Computer to view and update operating parameters
- RJ-45 Jack - 4-20 mA Analog Output for monitoring all active control system levels
- Utility Access Port
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- 8-foot (2.5m) electrical power cord
- Field Stackable with Appropriate NuAire Incubator Models
- Control Range: 5°C to 55°C (37°C default) (5°C above ambient to 30°C maximum ambient)
- Set-Point Range: 5°C to 55°C (37.0 Default)
- Uniformity: ±0.3°C @ 37°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1°C
- Recovery: 0.12°C/min. on Average
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Door and Perimeter Heater Control Logic: Proportional base duty cycle based on Temperature set point and -20 to +20% manually adjustable to adapt to ambient conditions.
- Temperature Sensor Type: Precision Integrated Circuit
CO2 Control Standard:
- Range: 0.1 to 20% (default 5%). (0.0 set point idles system)
- Accuracy: ±0.1%
- CO2 Recovery: Up to 5% ±0.2% / -0.5 in 5 minutes Average
- CO2 Display Resolution: 0.10%
- CO2 Control Logic: Fixed Algorithm/Manual, Environmental Adaptable
- CO2 Sensor Type: Infrared single source dual wave length