- Cu. Ft.: 7 (5.2 Ref./1.0 Freezer)
- Door(s): Two exterior swing doors (glass door refrigerator/solid door freezer), right hinged, not reversible
- Temperature Range: Refrigerator: +36°F to +46°F (+2°C to +8°C); Freezer: +5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 ¾ "W x 24 ¼ "D x 53 1/8"H
- Interior Dimensions (Refrigerator): 19 7/8"W x 16"D x 26 ¾ "H
- Interior Dimensions (Freezer): 17 3/4"W x 7 1/2" D x 12 3/8 "H
- Alarm: Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Casters: n/a
- Shelves: 3 adjustable shelves refrigerator/ 1 adjustable shelves freezer
- Keyed Door Lock
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz ; 1.3 amps refrigerator, 1 amps freezer; 1/6 HP refrigerator, 1/8 HP freezer
- Shipping Weight: 207 lbs.
*Please note this unit requires 2 outlets.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.