- Temp Range: Adjustable, 100ºC to 300ºC
- Preheat Time: Approx. 25 min (to 300ºC)
- Chamber Diameter: 40mm
- Chamber Height: 140mm
- Exterior Dimensions: 5.5"W x 5.7"D x 8.5"H
- Chamber Bead Capacity: 300g
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Electrical: 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power: 250W
- Operating environment: 4ºC to 45ºC
- Warranty: 2 years
Benchmark Digital Micro Bead Sterilizer, TALL, With Glass BeadsItem#: B1202
Benchmark's Micro Bead Sterilizer is ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors, etc.). When the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300°C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms.
Chamber temperature can be viewed on the large LED control panel and conveniently adjusted with the control knob. The outer casing of the unit stays cool to the touch, even when the sterilizer is used all day. The supplied safety cover can be placed over the opening to conserve energy and reduce the heating/ramping rate. The Micro Bead Sterilizer does not use gas, flame or chemicals and is safe for use in hoods.
With adjustable temperature, the application range of the sterilizer can also be expanded into the incubation and decontamination of plastic objects/tools.
This product is designed for RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not intended for clinical use.
- Digital control, up to 300ºC
- Sterilizes forceps, needles & other tools (generally within 15 seconds)
- Eliminates the danger associated with open flames
- "Tall" model available for the sterilization of larger tools