- Rotation speed range: 100 - 1,400 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ± 2 %
- Max. stirring capacity (H₂O): 20 l
- Hotplate temperature: 20 - 300 °C
- Heating power: 600 W
- Accuracy temperature setting: ± 1°C
- Temperature accuracy with external temp. sensor: ±1 °C
- Safety circuit hotplate: 25 °C over hotplate temperature
- Plate diameter ø: 145 mm
- Plate material: Kera-Disk® (Silumin with ceramic coating)
- Sensor breakage protection: With Pt1000
- Residual heat indicator: yes
- Smooth start: yes
- Analog / digital interface: -
- Timer: -
- Protection class DIN EN 60529: IP 32
Heidolph Hei-Tec Magnetic StirrersItem#: 036110550
Hei-Tec is the classic model among magnetic stirrers. It enables users to gently stir up to 1,400 rpm and to heat up to a temperature of 300°C with a high degree of precision.
Hei-Tec is the classic model among magnetic stirrers. It enables users to gently stir up to 1,400 rpm and to heat up to a temperature of 300°C with a high degree of precision. These features, along with its robust construction and sophisticated functionalities such as key illumination, encompass our mantra of “Research made easy!“
The patented Kera-Disk® footprint made of anodized aluminum, is chemically resistant, scratch-proof, and has a diameter of 145 mm. This unique size makes it suitable for use with many accessories and samples on a small footprint. The material used also enables the fastest heating times.
The Hei-Tec magnetic stirrer provides a digital display for setting your desired temperature exactly to the degree. This precise temperature without overshooting is controlled by two selectable heating modes (FAST/PRECISE) and the optional external temperature sensor Pt1000.