The iUF126 is an 86°C, single door i.Series® ultra-low temperature freezer designed for the storage of samples, reagents, controls, tissue, rare-blood and other biologics. Capacity is 26 cu ft (736 L). The iUF126 is designed for optimized performance, with focus on frost reduction, oil management and intelligent information & diagnostic data.
- Unique Heat Barrier System™ keeps heat out and reduces frost. Includes four levels of containment: fortified outer door with multi-bulb gaskets, insulated and reinforced inner door with dual-blade gaskets, hot gas loop and advanced composite panels in cabinet frame, and premium insulation.
- Custom cascade refrigeration system designed to provide maximum heat exchange and optimize oil management.
- Innovative i.C3® Information Center provides intelligent diagnostic information and temperature data, while providing security features to keep information safe.
- Guardian Plus™ Access Control ensures product integrity.
- Rel.i™ warranty includes 5 years compressor, 2 years parts, and 2 years labor
Interior Dimensions (w x h x d)
34.4" x 54.1" x 23.3"
874mm x 1374mm x 592mm
Exterior Dimensions (w x h x d)
43.8" x 78.2" x 37.5"
1113mm x 1986mm x 953mm
(Fits through standard 36"/914mm doorway)
26 cu ft / 736 liters
2" (51mm) Vial Box Capacity
Compartments & Inner Doors
4 adjustable stainless steel, 160 lb/73 kg capacity
Premium Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP)
208/230V 60Hz, 1 Phase, 11 FLA
725 lbs (328 kg)
Certified to applicable UL and CSA standards by a NRTL